Monday, May 14, 2012

Sorry for being gone all weekend. Even though its late- happy mother's day! I hope everyone did something good for their mom (and I'm not a hypocrite: I bought mine a card and a bracelet). I'm sure at least one of you saw the Once Upon A Time season finale last night. If you didn't at least get teary for Henry's death then you're not human. I talked about that with my friend in chorus today for 3 hours (block schedule). We also managed to be music obsessed and kept trading iPods and going 'Listen to this song/remix/duet etc.!' It was SO fun. Then I got to take the WONDERFUL biology EOCT (End of Course Test if you don't know). Surprisingly, I feel kinda okay about it. As in, I don't think I failed. Woo hoo! :) Hope you guys are having a good day. Cause sure, life hands us the bad. But then God hands us the good.

No comments:

Post a Comment